Monday, June 20, 2011

Sacrifices

We are on our way to paying off our debt as we made our first big payment to the bank on Friday. It felt good! We have committed to living below our means this year which means no shopping for Julie. The most I have bought so far was a $9 shirt from Target. That was pushing the budget. The other major sacrifice that I decided on was eliminating a hair cutting/hair coloring bill. You are all my witnesses that I made a bet with Dan and I will stick to it. I made the bet with him last night so here it is....on June 19, 2012.....if I have not had any hair appointments, which means growing my hair out, then I will get to go on a mini shopping spree by myself. He agreed to it and since I have posted it then I must make it happen. I have not had long hair for 15 years and I have tried to grow it out over the years but could never follow through. This time is for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment