Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day Trip

I am sitting at a Starbucks drinking some hot chocolate because I was convicted that using their WiFi in the parking lot probably wasn't the most moral thing to do.  So from now on I will go in the building and order something before I use their internet.  I just may not post pictures quite as often.  But I am enjoying the air conditioning and an evening away from the kids right now.  Dan is at the apartment putting everyone to bed for the night.  We had a fun filled day at the Fresno zoo and Playland.  I am trying to learn our new camera so below are my best pictures from the day.  Dan and I took 96 pictures today hoping for some great shots.  I think we got a few.

















2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I especially like the one with the elephant (great composition- 1/3's, etc.). The ones of the girls in the water are very nice too. You're sure to win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I was in joyful tears reading about Mya. What a very special moment to share with your child! (Not that poopie in the potty should not be celebrated!.)

    ReplyDelete