Saturday, April 7, 2012

Redeemed

I have to share that I just got the best Easter present. Do you remember when I posted about my dry, cracked feet that were really bad? Once I bought the Merrell glove bare foot shoes I committed to wearing them everyday. In just two weeks my feet look almost 95% better. I can stand on them without any pain and I am not embarrassed to show my bare feet. So, since I bought the bright blue ones I was telling Dan the other day that they don't match with all of my clothes. I jokingly said that I needed one more pair, a neutral color, so I could alternate shoe colors according to my clothes. Well, he went out to get a haircut this afternoon and came home with a pair of shoes for me for Easter. Aw! I guess I can forgive him now for forgetting my birthday last August. Just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment