Sunday, March 18, 2012

Odd......But Very Funny

Some odd things have happened around here lately that have created lasting memories for us as a family. We will remember very well the time that...

*Chloe went pee on the potty at 17 months old (true story...she asks to sit on the potty and she went this weekend when all 4 of us were watching her). She acts like and thinks that she is much older than she is.

*Sara went poopy in the bathtub while bathing with her two sisters. When asked who pooed in the tub she blamed it on her baby sister. Dan said, "that poo is definitely not the size of a Chloe poo." We knew who really did it!

*I made dinner tonight to celebrate having green smoothies for a week. I made a chocolate cake full of lots of butter and sugar. I am not certain the greensmoothiegirl would approve at all, but the kids enjoyed having something sweet and yummy finally. Funny thing is my oven at this apartment bakes terrible and burns everything so the cake came out very crumbly. I had to stir it constantly while baking it to keep it from burning. So naturally I had to go buy vanilla ice cream to go with the crumbly chocolate cake rather than throwing it away. Yummy!

*A few times Dan has come home from work to report that he was repeatedly cussed out by a patient, multiple times throughout the day. I guess we have decided to just laugh about it. It is kind of funny when he tells the stories. He usually has me laughing pretty hard.

*While driving home from church today Sara randomly said, " I wish I could go up to those clouds and walk on them." Then Mya replies, "I wish I could fly.". They have been watching Peter Pan too much lately.

The Donatini household can be quite comical sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment