Thursday, October 6, 2011

Party Day!

Chloe then....


Chloe now....



My how time flies!  I can't believe that Chloe is a year old today.  It seems like we just brought her home from the hospital.  I think this birthday is tougher for me because she is our last baby.  As she learns to walk and talk it is bittersweet.  Now all three of my girls are growing up so fast right before my eyes.  The pictures that follow are of a photo shoot that I did with the girls and then pictures from a birthday party that we had for Chloe.  CAUTION:  THERE ARE A LOT OF PHOTOS! We were grateful to have some friends from church join us to celebrate with Chloe.  I wanted to make sure I got the photos up in a timely manner so our friends and family from home could join us in the celebration.  It sure wasn't the same partying without you all!






























This is sweet little Neva, one of our very good friends here in Porterville.  She has a baby brother or sister coming some time in November.
 And these are Neva's parents...Isaac and Jennifer.
All in all it was a very fun filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment