Monday, October 24, 2011


Please pray as we are nearing the end of a contract and need to decide if we will stay here longer or move to a new location. Dan's current contract will be up the first week of December. The timing, the contract, and the housing all have to work together to get us to a new place. We will keep the blog updated as we know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment