Saturday, May 28, 2011

On The Road Again

We are Officially on the road again. We made it through Atlanta and are on our way to Memphis. Our goal destination is Little Rock Arkansas where we will stay for the night. My spirits have been lifted today. Once again I have not doubted God's plan for us but I sure wavered these past few days on how things were going to work out. I feel very good about things today. The housing situation is working out. Dan was on the phone most of the morning talking with different companies to secure things and unfortunately due to the holiday weekend we can't finalize everything. But we are both very comfortable with the state of things now. We have had a blast as a family today and the girls have been great. I can honestly say that I am very excited about this trip. It has been fun chatting in the car with Dan today too. We needed some quiet time together. These next 3 or 4 days will be full of sightseeing and tons of picture taking. We have friends in Flagstaff Arizona and we are looking forward to stopping to see them. Be awaiting some fun posts these next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment