Saturday, January 18, 2014

Date Night!!!!

Dan's job is going so well, but it is busy.....which is a good thing.  The market for providing home care is pretty great in Ohio.  And he is hiring therapists all over Northern Ohio right now.  He is growing the business and we are pleased.  I even get to do some secretarial work for him here and there, which I enjoy.  We see each other a lot, but some weeks I miss him.  That means...I miss having time to sit down and just talk with him.  We finally have a date night tonight.  We are spending our Christmas money (thanks Ninnie and Papaw!) at the mall and eating at P.F. Changs with a gift card. I get a little giddy when we go on dates! So fun!

I also decided to have my sister in law cut bangs for me today.  I am excited to have something a little new.  My goal is to grow my hair long again and keep the bangs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment