Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Ballet


An opportunity came up for me to take Mya and Sara to a ballet.  I wanted to make this night real special for the girls so I told them about it last week and we counted the days.  They were so excited.  I took the girls to Old Navy to pick out a dress to wear. Thank goodness all the dresses were on sale!  And the night of the ballet we left a little early so I could take the girls to Starbucks to get a hot chocolate.  And then we finally made it to the ballet performance.  It was very nice, although the girls got pretty sleepy towards the end so I took them home before it was over.  Mya is very excited about taking ballet lessons when we move home.  This performance only made her more excited.

Chloe didn’t come with us, but she wanted to wear the girls’ headbands while they were getting ready for the evening.



The girls modeling their dresses



My two ballerinas








Sara dancing for us

No comments:

Post a Comment