Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pork Roast

On Saturday we woke up and tried our hand at cooking a pork shoulder roast.  It all started because I wanted to do pulled pork, which I have never done.  So when I went grocery shopping on Friday I needed to buy the pork.  The only problem was that they were only selling very large ones.....8 pounders to be exact.  I bought it and figured Dan and I could learn how to do it together.  So that is what we did on Saturday and I must say, we did a fine job.  Dan did all the prep work and then he and I made pancakes and eggs for the girls. Then we decided why not take a day trip to the Fresno zoo.  So we all got in the car and surprised the girls by arriving at the zoo.  They were so excited and we had a wonderful day together. 














No comments:

Post a Comment