Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wow!

Today was one of those days!  You know the kind where absolutely everything goes right.  I just love those days.  It started with a morning quiet time because the kids slept in later.  Then we covered every single subject and finished at 2:00.  Lunchtime was smooth and nap time happened at a great time.  Dan was home for the morning working.  I have found such a difference in my contentment level with having him home.  I don't even need to see him, but knowing that someone else is in my house (an adult) is wonderful.  I don't feel lonely and I love having him around.  When I need to vent, I just peek my head in the office and quickly let it out.  He smiles and we both go on our merry way.  And today during schoolwork with the girls there was laughter.  Our hearts were fulfilled and I was able to take a moment and verbalize to the girls how much I enjoy being with them.  I thank God for days like this.

Once again....it was just one of those days!

No comments:

Post a Comment