Saturday, March 9, 2013

One of Those Days

Today was "one of those" days that made me a healthier, happier mom and wife.  I woke up at 6:30 am and met a friend who was running 20 miles.  She is training for a marathon....I am not.  But she didn't want to run alone so I met her through half of her run and finished it with her.  I ran over 11 miles with her.  Funny thing is....we got to talking and those 11 miles happened really fast and really easy.  Long runs typically aren't that easy, but today was and I am thankful.  Dan took all three girls to breakfast so I enjoyed a shower and a few moments by myself in the house.  I spent those free moments eating half a subway sandwich at 9:30 am (I was SO hungry) and watching Good Luck Charlie on Netflix.  I love those goofy little shows.  Then I went to my sister's house and got a Mary Kay make-up lesson, just to update my look a bit.  Then I went to get my hair done by my sister in law.  I am so glad to be back with her doing my hair....no more zebra striped hair (that is in reference to the California blog).  She made my hair browner today and I love it!

And then, when I got home, I took Mya and Sara outside to ride their bikes at "The AU" (Ashland University).  I sat in the sunshine and read a book while they played.  Dan stayed home with Chloe and had her sleeping on him.  Now...I am ready for dinner.  I am so hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment