Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Moving On

Well, it is time to call together some prayer warriors. We are starting the process of choosing our next location. We have options in San Diego but a new one popped up in a town called Salinas, which is North close to Monterey. Dan will be talking with his recruiter tonight to work through some details. We should be making a decision soon! Our plans can change like the wind as we never know which contracts are available until it is time to actually make a decision. Though we have had our heart set on San Diego, we could easily end up going somewhere else. The contract amount, location, housing, and type of job all have to fall into place. We will keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment